Water Heater Services in Gloucester County, NJGive us a call today: 856-467-0527
SPS Mechanical Inc. provides professional installation, replacement, repairs, and maintenance for all models of tank and tankless water heaters throughout Gloucester County, NJ. We work with leading brands such as Navien to ensure that you and your family can rely on the hot water usage in your home at all times.
- Serving Gloucester County Since 1989
- Fully Stocked Trucks
- Ongoing Training for Our Technicians
If you have an older water heater that needs an upgrade, or if you are seeking to learn about the new generation of high-efficiency water heaters, give our team a call. We’ll discuss all the options available.
You can count on us to help you make the right choice when it comes to your water heater service needs. Contact us today!
Water Heater Repair in Gloucester County, NJ
Our service technicians are fully trained in all aspects of water heater repairs. We’ll make sure that everything is working correctly and that all connections are tight before we leave your home. We also make all repairs according to the manufacturer’s requirements and all applicable codes. We have ten service vehicles that are fully stocked and equipped with a GPS system and radio dispatch to get to your location quickly. Our trucks are also loaded with a large inventory of replacement parts so that the majority of repairs can be made that day without having to order a part. We offer emergency repairs any time day or night, so call us now for immediate repair needs.
Water Heater Maintenance
Like traditional storage tank water heaters, tankless units use either electricity or gas to heat water. They also come in different sizes that provide different gallon per minute outputs of hot water. The SPS Mechanical Inc. service team has been servicing all types and sizes of both tank and tankless hot water systems for many years. We also keep up with the latest technology to ensure quality service.
One of the most frequent reasons for broken water heaters is failure to schedule routine maintenance, which helps to ensure that there are no hidden issues. The metal components or the tank can easily become corroded, or sediment can build up in the tank, if the water heater isn’t maintained on a regular basis. This can lead to equipment failure in some cases.
We Offer Water Heater and Navien Tankless Water Heater Services
If you are looking for repairs or maintenance services for the traditional storage style or Navien tankless water heater in your Gloucester County, NJ area home, call SPS Mechanical Inc.. We will send a plumber to your home ASAP to find the solutions for your water heating service needs. We provide emergency repairs, 24/7, and we will get your hot water running again in no time.
At SPS Mechanical Inc., we are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of quality, technology and service. We are committed to leading the plumbing industry with our standards for craftsmanship and reliable services. Call any time to schedule an appointment.
Tank vs. Tankless Water Heater
Installing a new water heater is a big investment. SPS Mechanical Inc.’s service team can answer any questions you have about brands and models. If you’re replacing an old tank heater with a tankless model, or a new high–efficiency tank water heater, here are some things to consider:
- Gas or Electric? Each type has its own advantages. For most Gloucester County, NJ area homes, gas powered water heaters are less expensive to operate. However, gas heaters must be vented to the outside, which restricts where they can be placed in your home. They also require that natural gas or propane service be available. Electric water heaters can be placed almost anywhere inside your home, and they don’t need to be vented or have access to a gas line. Electric water heaters also have fewer functional parts, so they can last much longer.
- Size matters. Tank water heaters come in a range of sizes, from 28 to 80 gallon units. The standard sizes found in most homes are 40 and 50 gallon tanks. A 40 gallon tank should have plenty of capacity for singles, couples, and small families. A larger family may need a 50 gallon tank or larger.
- High tech or economy model? Tank water heaters vary in terms of the type and thickness of the tank insulation, the efficiency of the heating system, the quality of the metal components, and other features. Generally, electric heaters cost less than gas heaters, and regardless of the type of fuel, the more energy efficient models cost more than less efficient ones. But don’t let that stop you from considering a high efficiency unit. Depending on how much water you use, the difference in price could quickly be regained by lower electric or gas bills.