Website SPS Mechanical
SPS Mechanical is looking to hire HVAC Technicians of all experience levels who are interested in working for a growing company with a strong employee and customer focus. We are looking for both installation and service technicians, helpers and apprentices are also being considered. SPS Mechanical is a South Jersey residential and light commercial heating, cooling and plumbing company servicing the greater Gloucester County area and surrounding communities.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience, specifically with HVAC service or installation. The position requires proficiency in service, installation and maintenance of Residential & Commercial HVAC systems.
SPS requires its employees to prioritize the needs of customers and businesses we provide products & services for. We additionally emphasize the culture of treating our fellow employees as we do our customers. All employees are required to have the attitude of willingness and flexibility to take care of any issue that needs to be addressed. Our technicians provide exceptional customer service, and project a positive image with customers and co-workers.
- Technicians use their skills to troubleshoot and provide solutions to residential and commercial HVAC systems.
- Install or replace heating, air conditioning, air quality, refrigeration, and control systems
- Knowledge of low & high voltage controls, be able to troubleshoot refrigeration circuits.
- Have the ability to perform Factory specified routine maintenance of equipment and systems.
- Document estimates and invoices, both in writing and on company provided smart devices.
- Troubleshooting of Commercial Water Heaters (Gas & Electric).
- Maintain the workplace (including service vehicle) in a neat, clean and safe condition.
- Have a working knowledge of smart devices, tablets and smart phones.
- Work and drive safely, using appropriate safety gear and techniques.
- Ability to work on-call and respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Project a professional image to associates, customers, and others.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer competitive wages, incentive package, vacation pay and paid holidays, medical, Simple IRA with company match, and section 125 savings plan.
- Paid Time Off
- Company supplied industry specific tools
- Bonus incentives
- Fully stocked warehouse
- We offer consistent and reliable full-time year-round work
- Fully stocked truck
- Company issued iPhone and iPad
- Tool co-op program for when you are ready to upgrade your personal tools
- 4+ years required
- Less experience may be considered for helpers or apprenticeship positions
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Applicable trade certification preferred